The Borg Collective

Welcome to the Hive!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

i want to be raped by the Borg!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife
Human
Human

PostSubject: i want to be raped by the Borg!   Sat May 10, 2008 11:45 am

i want to be asimilated by the Borg.... i understand is my only way to survive.... if i dont acept the borg i understand it would be the extintion of all species in my empire...

well a lill about me. im from puerto rico... im already ranked 1 in uni 50 ES... also i was top 20 in uni 50 DE (i love speedy universes Wink ) and i also keep playing uni 32 of the org where im top 30... im playing there with dark gaara from frech server so if any of u know him or dead santa they can tell u a little about me. my strategy of gamming.... well if i wanna be rank 1 im a mix of miner and later in the game go for the heavy fleet.... if i wanna have fun, im a fleeter (i love the sound that makes the enemies fleets when i crush them Very Happy ) in this universe im going to be fleeter... well im not going to say im a pro or that im a god... i just tell u guys that i will be a player in this universe to have under consideration Wink

edit: almost forget... i have like 70 points im not sure Razz but u can find me in the top 100 in points, top 10 in fleet and top 10 in reserch... also i have resources in my planet to be top 3 but i dont want all around me become green so fast cause my mines sucks.... also that im a male have 3o years old.... well dont know what more to post... ohhhhh almost forget... other guy that will tell u more about me its berzerk the guy ranked 1 in uni 1 of US server... we used to be rank 1 and 2 in uni 22....well whatever i better shut up my mouth dont want to looks like a ... well u know dont want people start thinking im a jerk silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xx gaara xx of borg
New Borg
New Borg

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   Sat May 10, 2008 12:53 pm

welcome among us^^
beautiful application
just a question
are you unfhaitful?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   Sat May 10, 2008 1:19 pm

xx gaara xx of borg wrote:
welcome among us^^
beautiful application
just a question
are you unfhaitful?

unfaithfull... ingame or in real life? lol!

ingame... well i was always completely faithfull to the alliance i play.... of course i will not lie to u, if the alliance dont fulfill my expectations i will leave... i dont care about ranks, but i expect comunication and teamwork.... i dont like alliances that join all top players from universe but all of them play their own game alone.... also before u guys decide to accept me or not... i also want to say that im kind of spammer so if circular messeges its a problem its better that i dont join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omni
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm

Beautiful RP Cloud STrife! I'm starting to get sick of quitting Ogame today...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://universe3.ogameuni.com
xx gaara xx of borg
New Borg
New Borg

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   Sat May 10, 2008 1:48 pm

ya beautiful RP

for me thats good
Later it is necessary to wait for the opinion of the other members
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omni
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   Sat May 10, 2008 1:55 pm

BTH why do you want to quit HUNTERZ?
Back to top Go down
Nitrat
New Borg
New Borg

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   Sat May 10, 2008 3:18 pm

Welcome in board Of_Borg j hope that you go ti to like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   Sat May 10, 2008 6:30 pm

sorry... it dosnt have to be with u guys.... i really liked this alliance cause is driving the way i like an alliance to be... but an old friend from the org ask me to help him with the hunterz alliance so i decided to go there... anyway i dont think it will be for longer... to be honest that alliance have too many members... 37 in the main and 37 in the wing so is a massive alliance and i dont like that... i tell to them to make an alliance of 15 members with a small wing or an alliance of 20 members without wing... but well what to say :/ im really sorry guys that i try to join here and then go like a bitch and join another alliance but well... wish u good luck guys... keep this alliance this way and u will go all the way up Wink just let space for top 100 players and u will see how a lot of top players came here with all u!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xx gaara xx of borg
New Borg
New Borg

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   Sun May 11, 2008 1:04 am

ok
lock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omni
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   Sun May 11, 2008 1:56 am

The collective will wait for U Cloud Strife.
For the moment have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   

Back to top Go down

i want to be raped by the Borg!
Page 1 of 1