The Borg Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Borg Collective

Welcome to the Hive!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i want to be raped by the Borg!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife
Human
Human

i want to be raped by the Borg! Empty
PostSubject: i want to be raped by the Borg!   i want to be raped by the Borg! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:45 am

i want to be asimilated by the Borg.... i understand is my only way to survive.... if i dont acept the borg i understand it would be the extintion of all species in my empire...

well a lill about me. im from puerto rico... im already ranked 1 in uni 50 ES... also i was top 20 in uni 50 DE (i love speedy universes Wink ) and i also keep playing uni 32 of the org where im top 30... im playing there with dark gaara from frech server so if any of u know him or dead santa they can tell u a little about me. my strategy of gamming.... well if i wanna be rank 1 im a mix of miner and later in the game go for the heavy fleet.... if i wanna have fun, im a fleeter (i love the sound that makes the enemies fleets when i crush them Very Happy ) in this universe im going to be fleeter... well im not going to say im a pro or that im a god... i just tell u guys that i will be a player in this universe to have under consideration Wink

edit: almost forget... i have like 70 points im not sure Razz but u can find me in the top 100 in points, top 10 in fleet and top 10 in reserch... also i have resources in my planet to be top 3 but i dont want all around me become green so fast cause my mines sucks.... also that im a male have 3o years old.... well dont know what more to post... ohhhhh almost forget... other guy that will tell u more about me its berzerk the guy ranked 1 in uni 1 of US server... we used to be rank 1 and 2 in uni 22....well whatever i better shut up my mouth dont want to looks like a ... well u know dont want people start thinking im a jerk silent
Back to top Go down
xx gaara xx of borg
New Borg
New Borg

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   i want to be raped by the Borg! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:53 pm

welcome among us^^
beautiful application
just a question
are you unfhaitful?
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   i want to be raped by the Borg! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:19 pm

xx gaara xx of borg wrote:
welcome among us^^
beautiful application
just a question
are you unfhaitful?

unfaithfull... ingame or in real life? lol!

ingame... well i was always completely faithfull to the alliance i play.... of course i will not lie to u, if the alliance dont fulfill my expectations i will leave... i dont care about ranks, but i expect comunication and teamwork.... i dont like alliances that join all top players from universe but all of them play their own game alone.... also before u guys decide to accept me or not... i also want to say that im kind of spammer so if circular messeges its a problem its better that i dont join.
Back to top Go down
Omni
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   i want to be raped by the Borg! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm

Beautiful RP Cloud STrife! I'm starting to get sick of quitting Ogame today...
Back to top Go down
http://universe3.ogameuni.com
xx gaara xx of borg
New Borg
New Borg

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   i want to be raped by the Borg! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:48 pm

ya beautiful RP

for me thats good
Later it is necessary to wait for the opinion of the other members
Back to top Go down
Omni
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   i want to be raped by the Borg! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:55 pm

BTH why do you want to quit HUNTERZ?
Back to top Go down
Nitrat
New Borg
New Borg

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   i want to be raped by the Borg! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:18 pm

Welcome in board Of_Borg j hope that you go ti to like
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   i want to be raped by the Borg! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:30 pm

sorry... it dosnt have to be with u guys.... i really liked this alliance cause is driving the way i like an alliance to be... but an old friend from the org ask me to help him with the hunterz alliance so i decided to go there... anyway i dont think it will be for longer... to be honest that alliance have too many members... 37 in the main and 37 in the wing so is a massive alliance and i dont like that... i tell to them to make an alliance of 15 members with a small wing or an alliance of 20 members without wing... but well what to say :/ im really sorry guys that i try to join here and then go like a bitch and join another alliance but well... wish u good luck guys... keep this alliance this way and u will go all the way up Wink just let space for top 100 players and u will see how a lot of top players came here with all u!
Back to top Go down
xx gaara xx of borg
New Borg
New Borg

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   i want to be raped by the Borg! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:04 am

ok
lock
Back to top Go down
Omni
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   i want to be raped by the Borg! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:56 am

The collective will wait for U Cloud Strife.
For the moment have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to be raped by the Borg!   i want to be raped by the Borg! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to be raped by the Borg!
Page 1 of 1